Monday, October 18, 2010

FALL is coming

Everyday I check my phone.. will it be cooler today?  will we avoid 90 degrees?  YES! it says today we will be under 90 and Wednesday, we will be fighting to make 72...AHHH thank you low pressure system.. I am not complaining I like the warmer weather, but it is nice to get to the whole reason people move to Arizona.. our beautiful winter months... anyway here is a layout I did while I was at Tapestries, the Calvary Community Church Crop...
and of course the scrappy card I make with my layout papers...

3 comments:

  1. Love these!! The way you put the journaling in the middle of the LO looks fabulous!! And I love the yummy papers on both of these!! Too cute!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great! I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE both of these. That LO is gorgeous, such a great design, Love how you did the journaling. Great colors and pps.

    ReplyDelete