Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New ISSUE Challenge

GOOOOOOOOD morning my friends! 
I am excited by this challenge.. mostly because it will stretch the imagination, and creative muscle!  I am also very excited because it is Jennafer Martin's birthday today.. and I love birthday's --- SO I got to sing to her via facebook!  I also am excited because we (Dave and I ) are taking the kiddos to a very special kind of movie theater... I am not 100% sure what it is all about, but I know we get to watch a movie in recliners and they serve us popcorn and snacks!  It sounded like a great and memorable experience for the kids.. I will give you more info after our movive! 

Scrappy news... I am going to CHA-W and I am terribly excited to see my scrappy friends.  I will more than likely be giving some scrappy reviews from the floor over at Club CK...(I will link stories back here too!)

Here is the link to the ISSUE Challenge.. hop over and give it a go.. I promise it will be a rip roarin' good time!

Here is the layout I made for the challenge
Blessings
xoxoxo
e

2 comments:

  1. Wow it's really nice...Beautiful layout. Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Keep sharing more.
    Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete