Thursday, March 18, 2010

Going Postal








OK SO HERE IS MY ANNOYANCES:
1. my computer has been down for almost 2 weeks
2. my only computer access has been limited to my phone and when my daughter is here so I can upload using her computer
3. I can't check all my favorite blogs and sites and I miss it!
4. I have not been able to fix and correct layouts for my DTs because I had the Photoshop on my computer that is being fixed!
5. My email is WAAAAAY backed up and I know I am missing some of your emails
6. My Kit from Scraproom was damaged!

WELL at least my blessings are as good
1. my computer will be back soon.. hopefully in a day or two. and I have a great daughter that let me use her computer for a few minutes to update my blog
2. I can check and respond to some emails via my phone
3. I have blog friends that I love and they know I will be back soon and don't give up on me
4. My DT ladies have been very understanding and I am thankful for that more then they will ever know...I need no more stress in my life right now
5. I have contacted Scraproom and they answered me in hours about what to do and they were great! I am soooo thankful for that and not only is the kit amazing, I have not been able to send them the photos because of my computer problem and they FOLLOWED UP WITH ME!!! how great is that for customer service? yeah the best! OH check them out see my link on the side of my blog.. totally a rockin kit and everyone should sign up! I love the kit but the customer service is jsut with out a doubt the BEST!
6. I had a great day today and missed being in a BAD accident
7. God loves me and I love Him! what more could a girl want?

Thanks for checking in on me.... I love you guys
xoxoxo
e

PS can I add I love the picture of Allison holding up my kit for the photo..she cracks me up...





3 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie - here is to a sun-filled weekend with little housework needed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any tire marks on that box? .. cause that's what it looks like!! Glad Scraproom followed up with you...because the kits rock something fierce and it's nice to know that the Customer Service rocks too! Glad you missed the accident... You forgot to mention that you "are" friends to and "have" really great friends....that love you dearly (me & my fam!)
    Ok, so you kinda mentioned friends and stuff, but I wanted to sneak in that we love you!!

    ReplyDelete