Saturday, August 14, 2010

School Starts SOON!

Well sports fans, it's official!  I start classes on August 24th!  20 years since I have been in school and NOW I am back in the saddle!  I will be taking a couple classes to get back in the swing. Next Semester, I will be taking a more classes, but taking only a couple seemed like the right thing to do, especially since I have not been in a college setting in like 20 years. 
SO lets talk.. I have been reading several books, articles and other information on success in college. My question that I pose to you, is WHAT worked for you?  If you were not in college, that is ok.. tell my about what worked for you in High School!  Now I have taken some college; so I guess it's more like 15 years since I was in school, but it has been 20 years since I was in school seriously.
I have been toying with the idea of a photo a day while I am in school.  It is weird, now that I am aaahhh hem.. more mature, I think I will enjoy it more. School will be an important part of my life for the next several years, soooo I think I should try and record it as best I can.  Have any ideas on that?  Please share them.  Any of you that read this will know, I will keep a journal.. it's kinda my thing and I will scrapbook it.. even more my thing. Please any input on this journey I am about to undertake would be great!
OK well enough blah blah blahing for now.  Thanks for all your support!  I love my blog friends!
Blessings to each one of you and your families!

2 comments:

  1. Erika... good for you!! That must be really exciting! I love the idea of a picture a day... just make sure they are the real thing... some days will be full of smiles and other days may be you throwing your book across the room!! Either way, you are going to love this new opportunity in your life! My advice... take your time and enjoy it!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Erika, you will do a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete