Wednesday, September 29, 2010

STITCHING?!?

OK I am a scrapbooker right?  Well I am also nutty about quilting as well.  SOOO when I got my new CK magazine, I realized stitching is all the rage in on layouts.  I think it is because stitching adds just the perfect little touch to make your layout great.  Lucky me I can add both stitches and scrapbooking!  HOW GREAT IS THAT?  well I can and I do. Back to CK-- ok I noticed that there were so many layouts with stitching that I said.. AH HAAAA THAT will be the first ISSUE challenge for OCTOBER.  I encourage you to get over to the CLUB and take part in new challenge. 
Here is the sample I did for the challenge!  HOPE you like it
 Ok so this card was of course as my tradition was made after I scrapped the layout.  I would also acknowledge that the fun paper is Nikki Silva's new line.  I really liked it and thought how fun that little beaver is.....
OH guess what, I will be at a retreat next week.. Quilting, I hope to have a fun beautiful quilt top to show you after the retreat.. check back for more stitching, only you wont really be able to see it!  LOL

Blessings friends and go over and check out Club CK, you will love it there!

2 comments:

  1. Great LO Erika!! i love the way you misted the background with the leaves... looks fabulous!! And your card is adorable too!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LO...Great title and pictures. That card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete