Monday, February 1, 2010

Finished-- and delivered


So here is a photo of my "baby quilt" (though it is large for a baby quilt) BUT hey that just means the baby can use it longer.
I made this quilt for a family friend and his wife for their soon to be new baby. I enjoyed making it and praying over it every moment.. this baby will be wrapped in love, and hugged in prayers.
I didn't know (just as the parents don't) if the baby was a boy or a girl so I made in in greens and yellows.. jungle theme is pretty safe I thought when you don't know if the baby is a boy or girl. The daddy to be was pretty happy I thought to get the quilt so my joy cup runneth over! Thank you to my MIGHTY God for the privilage to pray for little baby Phillips!
Hope you like the quilt!
xoxoxo
e

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous quilt! So sorry you lost your blog, love your new "home" though!

    ReplyDelete