Friday, April 9, 2010

Stuck? Not with this magazine!


So I have a card exchange at my church... and I have been stumped!
Usually I have no problems with cards, but this exchange was "masculine" that is all.. not theme like Birthday, thinking of you .. nothing.. and masculine.. I have been thinking about it for a week and a half... Then on my friend KIM KESTI's blog I saw that this book was out...

So I got it,and some supplies...
and here is the result! I am so happy it took me less than an hour to get all 12 of these cards finished! Thanks to this book ! Thanks Kim.. I even got the design from her section!
Hope the girls in the exchange love how them as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. So super adorable, girl! LOVE the robots! And I recognized the sketch right away. Love you!

    ReplyDelete