Friday, April 23, 2010

YO SNOOP!

OK so I have been waiting to share this layout for what feels like forever.. Finally it is the week of floss, ribbon and fiber at Practical Scrappers... I did this layout weeks ago for it. I can honestly say it is one of my favorites, I love the blanket stitch that I put on it. I don't know why I love it so much, but I do. Also it has cute pictures of Naners.. and I love my puppy... so here it is for your viewing pleasure! YO SNOOP! Oh and some of the other possible names for this layout were... LL Tailwagga, and GrandMasta Naners.. kinda dope huh... that was lame I know... sorry Here is a close up of the stitching..
Journaling reads: What happens when your eighteen year old daughter is "trapped" inside the house recovering from H1N1? She gets bored, very, very bored! Well, after that happens, she decides it time to play dress-up and teach Mommy's Great Dane how to rap! YES- rap! Making her debute, Snoop Nani Boots...

No comments:

Post a Comment